Monday, August 15, 2011

HP Color LaserJet CP1518ni printer Video Demo

printerbestbuy.com HP Color LaserJet CP1515n Colour Laser Printer. Having used a Black and White Laser at home for years I decided to get a colour machine to save the cost and bother of running ink jets. This particular printer is excellent and suits me very well. It arrived well packed and was in working order. It was easy to set up and install. It produces very high quality black and white or colour pictures very fast and without fuss. You do have to be careful to specify any special paper that you may be using (eg photo or card) When I first tried photo paper, I forgot to do this, and picture was a total mess that jammed the machine! (Easy to unjam!) It also came with a small pack of different papers to show off its capabilities. It is network enabled so I have connected mine to my home network so it can be used by anyone in the house without having to switch on a computer. The networking software was easy (though seemed to take ages) to install. Otherwise you can just plug it into a computer using a USB connector. A couple of niggles The networking software does seem to have caused an increase in the time it takes my computer to recover from standby. Also the IEC mains lead supplied has a continental plug, which was supplied with an adaptor to UK 3 pin that did not fit the continental plug! Overall I am well pleased that I now have a good quality Black White and colour printer that just works when I want to print something! officesage.co.uk

Recommend : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment