Thursday, January 19, 2012

Samsung SCX 4500 Laser Printer

This review is actually my first youtube review, so bare with me if I stuttered or seemed unprofessional. The song on the video may have been a little to loud for you to hear my voice, so sorry about. Anyways, if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment. And do not forget to subscribe. The reason why I picked the Samsung SCX-4500 Laser printer was because I wanted an all-in-one that that was unique, sleek, and modern as well. Unfortunately, the SCX-4500 does not have a fax built in, so that is one of the cons. Other than that, the SCX-4500 does the job, not only good, but excellent in all of its features: copying, scanning, and printing. And in MY OPINION, just like Macs, the SCX-4500 does it job in fashion and simplicity. The specifications is on the last 10 seconds of the review. Thank you for watching, and I hoped you enjoyed it.

Related : you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon you can find more Cheap and Buy Direct from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment